<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    A chance
    Wednesday, September 15, 2010



    (@ Yesterday's Fate)

    GUESS WHAT. I'm sick and tired of you. I'ved tried so hard to be perfect for you. But i guess my efforts are taken for granted. Be it then. Not like this will make any difference, it's just like always, hurting me once again. Nothing special. If u think you are that good, fine, GO, leave me. 'Cause i know you don't see any point being with me anymore. The way you treated me when they were there. The way I was given the cold shoulder.. I'm here giving u a chance now, a chance for you to let me go. If you want to, do it now. Or i will never give you a second chance to do so again.

    Heys people.
    Don't worry about me, i'm fine.
    As fine as i can ever be.
    maybe.
    LOL.
    Just feeling emo nao .__.
    So wrote smt emo lorh.
    And found that it sounded quite nice, so decided to post it 8)
    Weird much?
    HAISH.
    Brrr... Friday got Science CT4 T-T
    Pray for me urh. [:
    hehe ^^
    TOMORROW is year 5 GP PAPER for PROMO EXAM!! Dx

    LOL, know it doesnt like really concerns me but lol.
    Wish Jing Ting, Rebecca, Felise, Karen, Zi Xuan, Valencia and those year 5 peeps GOOD LUCK yeah?
    :D
    And urgg.
    IDK how to face some people tmr D:
    RELAX once again, nth happened ^~^
    okayh, actually there is, somehow, but it's a secret so yup.
    GTG lerh.
    Must thank me for updating horh!!
    hehe jkjk
    cos my EOYs coming and i still bother to post for you readers ley.
    LOL.
    kayhs BYE BYE WORLD, imma going to sleep nao (: