<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    i shall emo~
    Monday, October 4, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't make a rainbow, without a little rain.

    I SHALL EMO COS REIYIN TOLD ME NOT TO xP
    not really emo lah. Whatever lorh.
    I am so bored. & lazy to reply tags le D:
    I shall reply tmr then xP
    I really need to be waved.
    At least i want to LOL.
    LOL JAIME I HAVE EYES & I HAVE TUMBLR OKAYS -____- haha cute leh you :D

    "Okay, I don’t hate her, in fact, she’s really great..but today I realised..
    You know, I used to like really admire her in my pri school days,
    you know like, oh she’s so pretty, she’s so popular, she’s so thin, I wanna be just like her.
    But today, I realised, she’s not popular cos she’s all that.
    In fact, she’s not that pretty.
    It’s her personality and charisma that draws people in.
    She really has loads of confidence.
    And that’s the cache.
    She just has that quality about her that
    makes you wanna be her friend.
    I think I admire her for that more now,
    rather than just looks.
    I’ll learn to love myself,
    and take compliments well
    instead of just deflecting them,
    even if their fake."

    BYE GAIZ