<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    a million and one chances
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    5 down, 2 to go.

    OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH ^^
    ONLY TWO LEFT!! :D *CHEERS*
    Hmm... tmr's Math ):
    I hope the paper wont be too hard... :/
    Sigh, cant believe that I actually managed to survive through the entire History paper :D
    For the history essay I anyhow do de.
    Just randomly crap some stuff, then for those that idk how do, I write until like super short can -.-
    Nevermind, shall cheer myself up by saying this to myself: C'MON AEP CAN TAKE OVER HISTORY LAH!!! :P
    OOOH, && myyyy god, the Danzage is really awesome!! :D
    It's some dance by my sch's senior high eds(dance) people 8D
    See below (:

    VEH COOL + AWESOME + ZAI + NICE RIGHT 8D
    alights, I go study Maths le xP
    **You like my current blog song right ^^