<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    Stop reminding me
    Tuesday, October 12, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    4 down, 3 to go.

    Tmr's history && guess what?
    I'm more than prepared to fail it :D
    Who cares abt history manz, I rather fail than waste my energy staying up all night to mug right?
    It was a different case altogether for Geog though..
    Cos i like geog, & I'm quite confident that I would score for it, that's why I chionged like crazy yesterday.
    Guess what time I went to bed yesterday?
    3am +
    Okay, if my parents see this, I'm sure they would be chasing me down the street with a gigantic chopper, but yeah, I just WANTED to mug for Geog.
    But I'm not so confident for scoring now though.. For I have not enough time to check through ):
    Anws, I'm getting stressed out.
    I mean like, really.
    It's partly becos of the exams. Those upcoming topics..
    Whenever I think of the amount of stuff that I have to complete studying, I get so freaking stressed out that I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs and pulling a whole bunch of hair out.
    I didn't lah of course.
    I mean, that's obviously very stupid right .___.
    So hmm... Hopefully I get to pass history?
    But chances are, I would fail de lorh.
    And then those other stuffs that are getting on me are like seriously uncountable lah.
    & i get headaches simply just thinking of them. AND I'll miss you. REALLY. Although I don't really know you well but, I'll just miss you. ):

    Since "Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you can't get back", I shall quit emoing & get to the happy parts of my life LOL.
    & HENCE, I GONNA SHOUT TO YOU LOUDLY INTO YOUR DAMNING SMALL EARS THAT MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!! WOO~~ :)
    THIS SATURDAY LEH, must gimmie present horh!! ^^
    JKJK lah.
    OH CRAP, why is my post getting more & more Singlish lerh? -.-
    Oh wells, I shall just go read a lil more for History and then SLEEP! :D
    Wish me luck alrights?
    KTHXBAI ♥