<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    maybe..
    Thursday, October 14, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    6 down, 1 to go.

    YES, I knw, I knw ^^
    1st thing:
    EOYs going to be over :D
    2nd thing:
    MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!
    CHEERS~~
    But that doesnt make me any happier though.. :/
    Like, for instance, Maths was horribly done today.
    I left like so many questions undone!
    HELLO, they should really let us have more time to do sia!
    I mean, 2hr 15mins for Section A1, A2, A3, A4 & B?!?!
    WHERE GOT ENOUGH LAH.
    && tmr is the year6s last day of sch.
    That ain't good news either.
    And tmr's SCIENCE, yes yes, I love science, through & through, but now is like General Science, which equals to Bio + Chem + Physics!
    How to finish mugging liddat? D:
    BUT YAY TMR MR LIM GIVING US ICE CREAM TREAT!! 8D
    THANKS!! You're soooo kind + nice! (:
    && Can I like take more ice cream? :B
    Let it be my birthday present mah xP
    HAHAHA, i greedy pig siol ^^
    Alrights, I go mug for science le.
    I rly have to score manz