<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    It has ended, just like that
    Friday, October 15, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    7 down, 0 to go ^^

    "Happy?" you might ask.
    Actually, I'm not really THAT happy, in fact, i don't feel anything.
    Although tmr is my birthday, I still don't feel that hyper-ness that i used to have.
    "Because of THAT?"
    "perhaps," would be my reply .
    Yes, THAT is something I have dreaded.
    Always dreaded.
    I knew that this day would come, "but not so soon, not so soon," I tried to convince myself, comfort myself.
    But the day is now here, and time is not waiting for me.
    I have only two options.
    Either make the best out of today, or let myself regret for the rest of my life.
    I would have chosen the easy way out though, and that's the latter.
    But I don't want to bear anymore regrets in my life.
    So i planned to take the first option.
    I know it's hard. I know I won't succeed.
    But what would I know unless I have tried?
    How I hope that I can have all the courage in the world, and be brave enough to face the challenges, the obstacles that stand before me.
    Time, please, please, stop for me.
    Just stop there and don't move again, won't you?
    Because I'm willing to give up my birthday for this wish.