<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    best day.. EVER?
    Monday, October 18, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    I'M DAMN HAPPY NOW LAH!!! :D
    HYPERRRR HYPER!!!
    I GOT SOTD!!! LIKE FINALLY I GOT MY THIRD ONE .____.
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!
    See the skin here: http://www.blogskins.com/info/351208 XD
    AND YAY YAY YAY :)
    I'm SO HAPPY~~
    BLAHBLAHBLAH APPEARED TODAY!!! :O
    LOOL. HYPERRRRR~~~
    okok, i'm back to myself le!
    THE HAPPY & HYPER SLEF! ♥
    LOL.
    & somehow the banner i used for this post is coming true?
    LOL. not that type lah..
    But.. maybe(?)
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥