<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    sometimes, letting go is good
    Saturday, October 16, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    It's my birthday!

    HAHA ^^ THANKS EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME THOUGH:
    MY TAGBOARD, MY FACEBOOK & VIA SMS :D
    imagine how shocked I was! xP
    haha, & I'VE SUBMITTED A SKIN :)
    Rate it? YAY
    http://www.blogskins.com/info/351208/

    okok, i go enjoy my birthday le~~
    AND MY GOD, my facebook notifications like SUPER SPAMMED -____-
    LOL. Had my best dream today ^^
    I shall name it "my birthday dream"