<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    Holidays? no thanks.
    Saturday, October 30, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    Darn it.
    Why are the holidays here already?
    C'mon, i rather go sch EVERY SINGLE DAY instead of this.
    Haish.
    I'll miss everyone, everything, so, so much ):
    But yeah, sorry for not posting for so long alrights?
    And sorry for not replying tags too.
    I have my reasons alright.
    Firstly, I was too busy watching Rozen Maiden. And yes, it was AWESOME. Now that I'ved finish watching it, I'm back here, blogging.
    And Secondly, I was too lazy to do anything else .___. I did come check my blog but lazy reply tags xP
    Lastly, I was making new blogskin mah.

    HEY HEY HEY OH WAIT.
    Did you just see me type new blogskin???
    Hmm? Did you see correctly?
    Scroll up and look again.
    YES I DID TYPE THAT [:
    AND YES, GO RATE COMMENT DOWNLOAD AND FAVE IT!!!!
    HELP ME RATE THIS!

    Thanks people ^^
    I'm feeling terrible right now.
    Don't ask me why, you dont wanna make me cry again right? >.<
    BYE PEEPS, and sry for the weird post =.=
    I bet you don' even understand a thing that I'm writing. (hope not!)

    [edit]
    @Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 8.59pm
    hmm... I shall do the 30 challenges thingy then 8D
    haha, stolen from PuiLing xP
    here you go!
    DAY 01- A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU AND 15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
    DAY 02- THE MEANING BEHIND YOUR BLOGGER NAME
    DAY 03- A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS
    DAY 04- A HABIT THAT YOU WISH YOU DIDN’T HAVE
    DAY 05- A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE YOU’VE BEEN TO
    DAY 06- FAVORITE SUPER HERO AND WHY
    DAY 07- A PICTURE OF SOMEONE/SOMETHING THAT HAS THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON YOU
    DAY 08- SHORT TERM GOALS FOR THIS MONTH AND WHY
    DAY 09- SOMETHING YOU’RE PROUD OF IN THE PAST FEW DAYS
    DAY 10- SONGS YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY, SAD, BORED, HYPED, MAD
    DAY 11- ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS
    DAY 12- HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT BLOGGER AND WHY YOU MADE ONE
    DAY 13- A LETTER TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HURT YOU RECENTLY
    DAY 14- A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
    DAY 15- PUT YOUR IPOD ON SHUFFLE: FIRST 10 SONGS THAT PLAY
    DAY 16- ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOURSELF (BABY PIC!)
    DAY 17- SOMEONE YOU WOULD WANT TO SWITCH LIVES WITH FOR ONE DAY AND WHY
    DAY 18- PLANS/DREAMS/GOALS YOU HAVE
    DAY 19- NICKNAMES YOU HAVE; WHY DO YOU HAVE THEM
    DAY 20- SOMEONE YOU SEE YOURSELF MARRYING/BEING WITH IN THE FUTURE
    DAY 21- A PICTURE OF SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
    DAY 22- WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE
    DAY 23- SOMETHING YOU CRAVE FOR A LOT
    DAY 24- A LETTER TO YOUR PARENTS
    DAY 25- WHAT I WOULD FIND IN YOUR BAG
    DAY 26- WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS
    DAY 27- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS 30 DAY CHALLENGE
    DAY 28- A PICTURE OF YOU LAST YEAR AND NOW, HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED SINCE THEN?
    DAY 29- IN THIS PAST MONTH, WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED
    DAY 30- WHO ARE YOU?