<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    ROZEN MAIDEN!!
    Sunday, October 31, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    OK, i'll do the challenges(refer to previous post) starting 31/10/2010(but not now la) ok?
    hmm.. i did some Rozen Maiden quiz LOL, and I'm like SUPER HAPPY WITH MY RESULT :D
    Cos... I GOT SUIGINTOU!!! ^^
    haha, click to see my result! :D



    LOL, Suigintou's my fave character from Rozen Maiden but then she's sorta evil.. And I realised that I like evil people alot =.=
    Like Barasuishou and Kikakishou.. They so evil but is till like xP
    But I shall tell you why I had a hard time making up my mind which doll i like most LOL. Going in the order of the dolls, not in order of favoritism.

    1. Suigin Tou Seems really evil in the first season. I used to dislike her lol. Then the last part found out that she is a incomplete doll(i shall not elaborate more uh). And in the second season she died again .___. (yeah she keep dying and reviving LOL. She like die in Season 1, Season 2 and the Ouverture also?!? ahaha) and when she died, I cried D: BUT the main reason that I love her so much is her story. And it's a very sad one indeed )': If you watch the ouverture you would understand her story more, and know why she acts so evilly. AND OH OH OH SHE'S SUPER PRETTY CAN :D

    2. Kanaria Hmm.. Don't really like her that much but she's really cute! ^^ But irritating at times -.- And she's really clumsy leh!! xP hehe

    3. Suiseiseki DESU DESU DESU!!! :D I love her a lot too! She's pretty + cute at the same time and yeah, she likes to hide her feelings~ She has a unique personality and I like it so very much [: Go watch the anime or read the manga! ^^

    4. Souseiseki Twin sister of Suiseiseki. LOL, I don't really like her a lot lah.. So yeah, go find out more abt her yourself xP

    5. Shinku Main character of Rozen Maiden. I love the way she bullies Jun(her medium)! HAHA, she's quite cute lah, but I don't really fancy her that much cos I'm on team Suigintou :P LOLOL, not funny -.-

    6. Hina Ichigo OMG THIS CUTE LIL THING!! ^^ LOL, i love this one a lot also :3 SOOOO CUTE LAH!! And i freaking shit cried like hell when she died. Walao, my mom was like OMG why you so emotional, watch show watch until cry .___. but seriously, damn touching T.T *sniffs*

    7. Kirakishou THE REAL 7th DOLL OF ROZEN MAIDEN. LOL, no feelings with her lah.. Cos she never appear. I mean, she did, but only for a few seconds at the end .___. but she's really pretty! :D and so she's one of my fave characters too! xP Go read the maga lorh, she will rly appear there haha.

    8. Barasuishou NONO, she's not the 8th doll lah =.= NEITHER is she the 7th doll.. She's the FAKE 7th Rozen Maiden doll. Made by Enju, not Rozen. Enju is Rozen apprentice and is really jealous of Rozen, that's why he created Bara and made her pretend to be the 7th doll and fight with the 6 other dolls of Rozen Maiden to become Alice. She died at the end (dont tell you why, cannot spoil it too much lah -.- ) and i cried. YES, AGAIN -____- I knw i'm overemotional but it's seriously very sad lah ok!

    HAHA, nao you can see why I love Rozen Maiden so much right? ^~^ oooh, and for more info, go go read THIS!! :D
    Hopefully I can have people to fangirl with... SO GO WATCH OK?!? :)
    AND CHARMAINE SNG LI WEN GO WATCH OR I'LL MURDER YOU!