<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    Greetings, people! :D
    Friday, November 2, 2012



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    Haha omg, I totally cannot stand myself. What is this. I have not blogged since.. Last December. Hahaha oops.
    Anws, now I'm back with a new blogskin! Yay :D Omg this skin took me forever, it has been decades since I last touched HTML codes and my skills were all rusty! D: Yes, it was even longer than the last time I blogged. Haha xD And hence, coding this skin took me a long long time ):
    Was coding yesterday till midnight(I started at night though haha, but the skin was a half-done project since a long time ago!) and was so tired after that I went to sleep!
    And that was why I didn't blog yesterday! xD Mehh.
    I really hope this skin looks nice, but it's so fail, it is so customized to my computer screen that in any other screen resolution, and it will look screwed ): And the usual, only for Google Chrome users! Ehehe :3
    Here's a pic of my blog for you :3 If you can't view my blog properly, that is. Haha.



    BUT OHMY, I'M STILL SO PROUD OF MYSELF.
    FIRSTLY, I BLOGGED, SECONDLY, I SKINNED! OH YEAA. I'M JUST AWESOME LIKE THAT 8D
    AND AND, I EDITED MY PROFILE! :3 IT'S SO LENGTHY AND CRAPPY NOW. I'M PROUD. 8D
    AHAHA.
    PLUS I'M SO VERY PROUD NOW, I HAVE 383 FOLLOWERS GOSHH. I DIDN'T EVEN BLOG FOR SO, SO LONG AND NOT ONLY DID IT NOT DECREASE. IT EVEN INCREASED. OMG I'M SO TOUCHED. ♥
    And now blogger seriously changed so much I can't get used to it! D:
    Is it supposed to be more userfriendly now or smt? Haha I prefer the old one though ): And yes you must be thinking I'm some sort of ancient freak now, for being so slow to know about the changes made in blogger. Ahaha, you can't blame me, I was on a long long hiatus! ):
    Heh, shall make a long post to make up for my hiatus! :3 You see, I love you followers, really ^^


    01/11/12

    So yesterday, TEEFUNY(Tiffany) came to my house to.. um, PLAY. AHAHA xD
    And so when she reached Hougang Mall, we just went around that place, walk walk abit, spazz over cute stuff in the arcade, do random shits at the outdoor playground kind of thing, and then went to my house! 8D
    Then we decided to watch ANIME! 8D You see it's always awesome to have anime fans over at your house haha! No, not that fan that goes 'whirr whirrr' xD I should really stop being to lame, heh :D
    Watched like 6 episodes of Accel World! OMG IT'S SO DARN CUTE!! Kuroyikihime IS JUST SIMPLY CUTE AND GORGEOUS. Her looks kind of reminds me of Shana somehow! And THE PIG OMG. HOW CAN IT BE SO CUTE?! ♥ Ahaha, and I got my parents to order Pizza Hut delivery for us so that we could eat while watching. :3

    hehehe! ♥

    Oh and then we played in my room ;) AHAHA OMG I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO SOUND WRONG OKAY. AHAH. SO THINK STRAIGHT! :3
    Okay, more specifically, played with the soft toys in my room AHAHA. And we made a big mess cause I was to excited to 'introduce' my whole lot of soft toys to her I pulled soft toys out from everywhere. xD Well we were nice enough to clear up the mess after that anw! (Actually Tiff was the one urging me to xP)
    And we watched abit of Poypoyo Kansatsu Nikki after that! Hehe! :3 And I totally made Tiffany in love with Poyo 8D


    CUTENESS OVERLOAD RIGHT! ♥

    AHAHA, and then.. We did many many other random stuff, and before she leaves, we took pictures together hehehehe :3
    OKAY I REALISED I WAS FOOLING AROUND SO MUCH NONE OF THE SHOTS WERE GLAM. SO, WHY NOT CHOOSE THE WORST and cute at the same time TO POST HERE YEA? 8D HUHUHU. HENCE, PREPARE YOUR EYES. FOR THE WORST (: HEHEHEHE. ♥

    PIG! :D Hahaha I know you love my nose :D


    Hmm.. xD WHY IS TIFFANY ALWS THE GLAM ONE HURH?


    HEHE DUCKIES! :3 Quack :D


    TIFFANY IS GLAM AGAIN. AHAHA xD

    And to protect your eyes, I shall not upload anymore AHAHA xD Tiffany has this awesome app on her phone which happens to make photos look really nice, and I LOOK FAIR OMG 8DD
    I couldn't fit into my old swimming suit, and was not able to buy another one in time, so we didn't get to swim  ): Hehe and Tiffany kept blaming me for it, awww. Heh, nvm, next time you come my house we swim okay! xD Since it kept raining yesterday, so it wasn't a good date to swim as well! :P
    Well so basically we had a lot of fun! :3 Hehe, after she went home, I dived straight to my comp and started coding this blogskin! Yay~


    02/11/12

    Today! Didn't even planned on going out, but was sort of forced do, since I needa meetup with someone to pay her some money. Haha, Zzz. ):
    And then somehow I ended up going out with Beier to settle some cosplay stuff and for job interview LOL! xD
    So we went to Vivo and wen't for this interview at some dessert stall, hope I can manage to be hired 8D Whooo, money FTW 8D
    And then! We went to Art Friend teehee, to buy some materials useful for props! :D
    And we went to Kovan Heartland mall after that to buy more useful stuff for props! Ahaha okay, this sounds super retarded but Beier bought two big and bouncy toy balls from Cheri's(some toy shop haha) for her props. Cosplayers are just awesome like that 8D
    Totally forgot about eating as usual, AHAHA. Rushed home to eat my late dinner after that 8D
    Good thing I live near Kovan lol.
    AND THIS POST IS SO LONG(Not really) WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY AND PROUD. AND I TOOK FOREVER AHAHA. Be grateful! I could have been watching anime, making props or playing LoL now! ): But my LoL still sucks. May the noob me be noob == AHAHA xD
    Aish that's all for now, zzz I actually took one whole hour to type this! T___T And this isn't even very long!
    I type too slow ==
    But Oh wells :3 Wanted to upload some photos from my photoshoots, but nah, too lazy. Maybe next time? :P

    And omg the new blogger thing is making me pissed.