<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    I'm so pissed that I can KILL.
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    Okay.. not so pissed actually LOL. BUT WHY ARE MY FOLLOWERS NOT INCREASING AT ALL?!? AND DECREASE EVEN?! -____- Am I really such a bore that you people dont wanna follow me? DDD: PLEASEEEEEE I NEED FOLLOWERS.
    -.- I seem so desperate lah. LOL, did I just scared you people or what? Anws, BYE, haveta do my homework ald D:
    Will post when I think of smt nice kay! ^^
    AND WHAT HAPPENED HOW COME I CANT SEE MY BANNERS FROM MY POSTS THESE DAYS! D:<
    Btw, who's coming Dunman High??? XD

    [edit]
    HEYYYY BORED? WHAT ABOUT SOME MIKU VIDEOS TO ENJOYYY? XD haha, not in order of favoritism though LOL, just random put de ^^

    White Dove (THIS IS UBER CUTE WATCH OUTTT XD)


    World Is Mine (OMG ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!!)


    Hello Planet (Nice song, sad story D: but it's still uber cute ^^)


    Innocence (The song that made me in love with Miku, LOL)


    Chain Girl (Well, once I heard this song, I immediately love it ^^)


    Palette World Breakdown (Her dress is so pretty!)


    Magnet (I love this dress too YAY)


    Cendrillon (Miku x Kaito!)


    Black ★ Rock Shooter (BRS rocks!)


    Cantarella (Miku x Kaito AGAIN! XD)


    Love Is War (RAHHHH I like this one)


    Ievan Polkka (Tee Hee, cutest + most retarded song :D )


    SIGH, finally done with fan-girling! (: Sorry for spamming though, if you dont like Miku :| But she's so awesome!! ^^
    Will update more of her songs when free! Just too lazy to put more songs haha :P
    Leave a tag if you like her songs! And tell me which one you like most alrighttttt! XD