<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 28, DAY 29, DAY 30
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    OMOMOMOMOMO D:
    SORRY LAHHHHHHHHH ): I know I very long never post le, forgive me kays? And I seriously love you readers, I have not posted for like SUPER LONG LE and my followers just keep on increasing!! ^^ Thanks so much man (: MORE PPL COME FOLLOW ME! I wanna hit 200 asap! :3 LOL, I know 200 is not THAT BIG a number but I would be happy enough though [:
    I'm working on smt real big now, which explains my MIA for blogging ): I would need all your help! Yes, you readers :D Although I might only need those living in Singapore to help me.
    "WHAT ISSIT?!?" you must be thinking that now.
    Well, I wanted to keep this as a secret but decided against it. How can I afford to disappoint my readers by keeping everything a secret! Haha, so actually, I have loads of cosplay plans in mind, just that I dont have enough $$$ to complete them, so... YES, I DECIDED TO OPEN A BLOGSHOP! ^^ And it's not just any ordinary blogshop, but a blogshop where I sell all my handmade items! Fret not, my items wont be THAT expensive. And they wont be ugly fugly too. I have got an artistic talent yknw(ZI KUA HAHAHA)! :D So yeah, I really need those from Singapore to buy items from me as I do meetups only.. But hey, I'm not forcing you guys or whatsoever, I'm just hoping you all will help me yeah? (: Will post the link here once the site is up! ^^
    Oh, and now I shall complete my 30days challenge! XD

    DAY 28- A PICTURE OF YOU LAST YEAR AND NOW, HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED SINCE THEN?
    DAY 29- IN THIS PAST MONTH, WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED
    DAY 30- WHO ARE YOU?

    DAY 28:
    LAST YEAR:

    (I'm the one covering my face -.-) So now I dont see the point of posting this pic in the first place LOL.
    NOW:

    BLEHHHHHH, I know I look RETARDED D: And my hair is not curly ok, I'm wearing a wig thats why. So cant compare horhhh :3
    I have became taller, have shorter hair... blah blah blah. See, now I feel zi lian for posting that pic ald D:

    DAY 29:
    o.O nothing? ERRR.. Learnt that money is never easy to earn? haha (:

    DAY 30:
    I am Caryn. I'm a brainless noob. I'm from DHS. I love anime. I love cosplay. I love making handmade stuff. I love money. Aidou is my boyfriend, Ciel is my brother, Sebastian is my butler, Chii is my sister, I have Suigintou and Barasuishou's powers. Thats abt all i guess. OHMY, cant you just go read my profile?!? LOLOL.

    Labels: