<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 23, DAY 24, DAY 25, DAY 26, DAY 27
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 23- SOMETHING YOU CRAVE FOR A LOT
    DAY 24- A LETTER TO YOUR PARENTS
    DAY 25- WHAT I WOULD FIND IN YOUR BAG
    DAY 26- WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS
    DAY 27- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS 30 DAY CHALLENGE

    DAY 23:
    Ohhh, crave for a lot? Hmm.. There's lots of stuff actually. Like a homework machine, a new phone, better coding skills, more SOTDs, Finish watching Chobits & Kuroshitsuji & SHUFFLE! & Lucky star, cosplay as Hatsune Miku(most of her songs), cosplay as BRS, cosplay as Ciel(as robin), cosplay as Chii, make more nice accessories, buy LOADS of nail polish, become prettier, be noticed, have more money, Hatune Miku figurine(BOTH Nendroid and Figma), BRS figurine(Figma, I have the Nendroid ald), meet again, and the list goes on and on (:

    DAY 24:
    This seems familiar, I think I had done it before in my 30 letters LOL :P

    DAY 25:
    WAPIANG DONT RANSACK MY BAG LAH CAN T___T
    Errr, now de bag or sch bag? If is now de then it's RUBBISH, water bottle, target cards, wallet, calculator, totoro soft-toy keychain ^^, earphones, To Kill A Mocking Bird(a really chim book i'm doing for lit D: ), my homework(all crumpled up though hehe), jacket, spects in spects case, cute duckie pouch XD, pencil case.
    OHMY, my bag is really boring, huh? ):

    DAY 26:
    Friends? Oh really really sweet, nice and friendly earthlings (:
    The same goes for my darling cyberfriends! :D WOOHOO! LOL :P

    DAY 27:
    HELLO?!?! I really feeling like punching my com right in the face(screen) now =.= LOL, idk why but i really wanna do that hawhaw.
    I did this because I thought that it would be kinda fun(!?) and I was really short of ideas to blog abt and think that this could like err help me? HEH. Whatevr, I was bored too, so yeahhh. ):

    Labels: