<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    Apologetic
    Monday, May 30, 2011



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    Firstly, as you can see from my blog title, I am really sorry for not posting in this blog for so so long ):
    The empty promises I made. Seriously, how many times had I said that I would "promise to post more next time"? Countless times right? And how many of these countless times had I really kept to my word?
    Yes, I am pretty caught up with school work and other stuff, and hence I do not really have the time to blog. I am not going to make another promise like I had. I am not going to promise you all that I would post more frequently in the near future. BUT SINCE THE JUNE HoLIDAYS HAVE STARTED NOWW, I shall try to post more ok? Cause these days when I have free time, I would either be out with friends or watching anime, and hence no time for blogging DD: Hope you all forgive me ok! (:
    AND SERIOUSLY. WHY ARE YOU ALL SOO SOOOO SOOOOOO GOOOD TO ME?!
    I HAVE 266 FOLLOWERS NOW.
    OMG. HOW CAN I EVER THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH?

    Am I even worth all your love? I have not posted since like forever and my followers are increasing! Weeeeelll, THANKS ALLL FEELOW FOLLOWERS. I LOVE YOU!!! :DD
    hehe, and I shall post some of my cosplay photos here yeah? It's not really cosplay lah, cause it's Miku wig with cat ears with maid uni so yeah .____. here's 2 pictures anyways ^^





    LOL ZILIAN

    LOL. I know very ugly lah DD:
    And I didnt edit my face although I edited the effects of the picture lah :P
    OH AND I DYED MY HAIR WITH LIESE BUBBLE WASH PLATINUM BEIGE YESTERDAY LOL

    but since my hair was super duper dark and black, the colour difference not that obvious lah :P but I LIKEEEEEE!!! ^^ haha it would fade in about 2 months though >.< The only thing I'm worrying about is going to sch after the holidays .___. Wonder if anybody would notice? I mean it's actually quite obvious if you have known me in black hair before... hmmm..
    Anws, I wanna go watch anime le!! BYES!! ^^ And I shall reply me tags next time!! Long time never reply tags le!! SO SO SOO SORRRYYY!! DX