<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 17, DAY 18, DAY 19, DAY 20, DAY 21, DAY 22
    Saturday, November 20, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 17- SOMEONE YOU WOULD WANT TO SWITCH LIVES WITH FOR ONE DAY AND WHY
    DAY 18- PLANS/DREAMS/GOALS YOU HAVE
    DAY 19- NICKNAMES YOU HAVE; WHY DO YOU HAVE THEM
    DAY 20- SOMEONE YOU SEE YOURSELF MARRYING/BEING WITH IN THE FUTURE
    DAY 21- A PICTURE OF SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
    DAY 22- WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE

    DAY 18:
    -.- I though this was like mentioned last time before? o.O hmm... whatever lorh.
    PLANS uhhh? Go Japan bah.. My dad still owe me a trip there leh. He say my PSLE results good lemme go then now leh?? 1 year le leh ==
    Then uhhh DREAMS? None i think. But if you mean the sleeping type of dreams then yeahhh i had a weird dream today. But I ain't in the mood to share it. Plus, it's kind of private so... hehe^^
    And GOALS hmm? I mentioned them in DAY 08 before, lazy to say them again (:

    DAY 19:
    Nicknames.. Actually I have tons tons ^^
    Firstly, there's Curry, and Ke Lian. These are cos they somehow pronounce like my name? Haish, pathetic right. Wonder how they even come up with these kind of nicknames for me :X
    And secondly, there's xiaoji and stalker. Xiaoi cos Jingting is muji so yuppp. And jingting, rebecca and felise refer me as a stalker cos they are like my seniors and I keep seeing them in sch. Like almost everyday. So they think that I'm stalking them =3=
    Thirdly there's crazy woman. Those guys in my class alws call me crazy woman de T___T and Sofina calls me that sometimes too hehe ^^

    DAY 20:
    EEEW?!?!?! *freaks out*
    ERRRRRM. DONT HAVE. SKIP.

    DAY 21:
    Normally a picture cant really cheer me up, yknw -.- But hey, cute stuff never fail to make me happy :B

    DAY 22:
    I am crazy. People who know me (in person) definitely know I'm unique. Even my looks are unique :D

    Hey, sorry, I am really desperate to finish this challenges thing asap and that's why I keep combining them tgt hehe ^^
    AND HEY, IF YOU ARE NOT BLIND OR WHAT-SO-EVER, you should have noticed that I'ved changed my skin!!
    WHEEEE LIKE FINALLY RIGHTTTT (: Mwahhahaha XD

    Labels: