<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    LOVE!
    Sunday, January 2, 2011



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    A really short post before I go to bed. LOL.
    I'ved submitted a skin!! haha, support if you havent! :P
    http://www.blogskins.com/info/357008!!!

    haha, so yeah New Year was sort of boring? Except for the fulfilling dinner ^^
    Wanted to upload pictures but have to wait for my cousin to upload at fb lorh.
    So lazy me decided to not post the pictures XD
    Oh and I promised to post my drawings of Ciel here right?
    I would but not today cos I need use my dad's phone to take photos and I havent got the chance yet :|
    D: hahaha just go support my blogskin kay! cos so less ppl fave leh, break my heart ):
    And I'm despo for SOTD.
    But I know I wont get de lah, the skin so normal .__.
    haha, i go slp le ok. Byeeeee!
    Too bad my post is so SHITTY cos i'm so tired from hw that I have no mood to post properly ):
    ----I LOVE HEBE LAHHHHHH KEEP LISTENING TO HER SONG XD