<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 01
    Sunday, October 31, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 01- A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU AND 15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF

    ERM, as my picture is super ugly, click here to view it..



    And err.. about me eh?
    1. I am 13
    2. I hate holidays
    3. I like blogskinning
    4. But I only have 3 SOTD -.-
    5. I am watching totoro now
    6. I LOVE ROZEN MADEN
    7. I love my seniors A LOT
    8. I love my friends too
    9. As well as my family
    10. I am weird
    11. I am crazy
    12. I am lame
    13. I am lazy
    14. I love Japan ^^
    15. I finally completed this in less than 5 minutes :DDD

    OKOK, stupid right .___.
    Not interesting at all lorh.. And most of them I think you know then ald.
    AND the picture... cannot see my face one =.=
    Haiyoh, I damn epic lah hehe ^^

    Labels: