<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 02
    Monday, November 1, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 02- THE MEANING BEHIND YOUR BLOGGER NAME

    Hmm? You mean c-loudlessdream uh. Erm. I was just feeling rather pissed with my old url(sugercoatedmiseries) and so yeah, decided to change it lo. No meaning though.. -.- Was feeling kinda emo when I was think of a new blog name and yeah, somehow c-loudlessdream suddenly popped into my mind :x Though it was sort of nice at that time and AHA, I changed it to c-loudlessdream [:
    And erm.. As for sugarcoatedmiseries, it's more of editing candycoatedmiseries(correct not? o.O) to SUGAR cos CANDY is ald taken =.=

    LOL, I'm like just rambling like some stupid idiot, attempting to explain my random urls .___. But miserably failed, i guess D:
    Haish, posting smt later. Maybe? :L

    Labels: