<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 12, DAY 13, DAY 14, DAY 15, DAY 16
    Thursday, November 18, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 12- HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT BLOGGER AND WHY YOU MADE ONE
    DAY 13- A LETTER TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HURT YOU RECENTLY
    DAY 14- A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
    DAY 15- PUT YOUR IPOD ON SHUFFLE: FIRST 10 SONGS THAT PLAY
    DAY 16- ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOURSELF (BABY PIC!)

    DAY 12:
    ERRR? Cant really rmb but i think is cos practically all my friends had a blog back then, so I erm decided to create one too? I thought it would be great fun to have an online dairy but it was like SUPER dead last time. All one post, two post de -.- And since i was a com noob last time, i didnt even know how to edit stuff (like profile etc) Fail right? Then when I finally know how to edit, it is like arnd start of 2009 already == But i still fail at codes so when ppl just add a image to their blog, I think they very pro liaos .___. Nobody would have ever guessed that I became some blogskinner after that hehe ^^ But hey this means that those ppl out there who dont even understand a thing about codes, you still have hope lah XD

    DAY 13:
    Dear LIM KAI TING,
    HEHE XD HOPE YOU SEE THIS MANZ!! Dont kill me horh~~ Hmm... stop hitting me everytime i say smt to disgust you or smt ley. See lah you hurt me physically so many times today =.= Aiyah, just dont be too ji dong aft reading this cos it wont be healthy for the baby in your stomach (:
    Take care of your baby,
    Caryn XD

    DAY 14:
    WTH? How many pictures must i upload T___T

    Heyy this is the best I can go for family ok! I included some of my malaysian side people inside somemore!! XD

    DAY 15:
    URGG I have got better stuff to do with my oh-so-precious time, but OH WELLS, it's not like I have a choice, right? ):
    And I dont have an Ipod T__T so my phone would do the job (:
  • Stand in the rain - Superchick
  • Speak now - Taylor Swift
  • Today was a fairytale - Taylor Swift
  • Voyage - Ayumi Hamasaki
  • My Best Friend - SNSD
  • Hello -SHINee
  • Baby Baby - SNSD
  • Regret - Mai Hoshimura
  • Run Devil Run - SNSD
  • Love is War - Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
    LOL, not bad, not bad, at least got one vocaloid song XD But one only == so pathetic.. And to think that my phone is spammed with vocaloid songs. LOL. OOOH I like voyage ^^ And hmm my phone seem to like SNSD a lot worh :B

  • DAY 16:
    Ehhhh, baby pic? Can like er arnd 5 year old take de? Cos my baby pictures all not in my com... My apologies! haha :P
    So here you go, a pic of me when I was about 5, i think?
    And since I'm like really proud of my cute pictures(ZI KUA XD), I shall post more than one :3







    AHA! DONE XD CUTE RIGHT!! ^^ LOL, jkjk lah hehe XD

    pwhew~ Finally done .___. Sian took so long just to type this post ):
    And sorry for not posting for almost a decade! Haha (:

    Labels: