<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 06 & DAY 07
    Monday, November 8, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 06- FAVORITE SUPER HERO AND WHY
    &
    DAY 07- A PICTURE OF SOMEONE/SOMETHING THAT HAS THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON YOU

    Hmm... Since I have really less and almost nth to say about these two challenges,(=.=) I shall combine them, ok? (LOL i copy PuiLing :D)
    So err... for DAY 06.. Favourite superhero uh..
    Hmm... None, I guess? teehee~ Dont really fancy those ang mor cartoons that much lah, japanese animes are so much better!!! XD
    haha, no offence to those who like ang mor cartoons! LOL.

    And for DAY 07... Biggest impact... None again bah, i think LOL.
    Even if there is, it gonna remain as a secret ;) *winks*
    And yep, a secret is meant to be kept, so SHHH! hehe~
    I'm being so bo liao here .___.
    And so sorry for being MIA for so long ):
    Was working on some project..
    NOT THAT TYPE OF SCH PROJECT LAH!!
    Just some crazy project that I'm working on..
    That is also gonna remain as a secret...
    Until it's done [:
    Although most ppl ald know about it le lorh -___-

    Labels: