<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 08
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010



    This insane person is me .___.

    DAY 08- SHORT TERM GOALS FOR THIS MONTH AND WHY

    Hmm.. Short tearm goals uh?
    Let's see..
    1. Go on a diet
  • Because I'm getting really fat these days T.T (although ppl dont believe -.- )
    2. Finish my insane project
  • Since it's a secret, I shall not state the reason LOL
    3. Finish more than half of my large stack of HOLYday homework T___T
  • Cos if I dont finish them quick, I would have to chiong like shit in Dec D:
    4. Get better in shooting(As in pistol shooting)
  • Errr.. Cos nationals are coming mah.. And there sone inter-sch competition in Dec :O
    5. Finish watching Vampire Knight asap and then move on to Chobits ^^
  • I want to finish these two awesome anime asap so that I can watch other awesome anime too ^^ LOL
    6. See those peeps again
  • :P Cannot meh.
    7. GO CHARMAINE'S HOUSE/ GO OUT WITH HER (NEH NEH NEH)
  • Miss her like crap(although we sms EVERY SINGLE DAY .___. LOL)
    8. GO OUT WITH TJCC(!)
  • Cos they are awesome and I miss them A LOT (except for Jaimelynne cos I see her every Sunday during tuition heh xP )

  • Hmm I think that's all? LOLx
    YAY MY FOLLOWERS ARE INCREASING ^^

    Labels: