<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 05
    Friday, November 5, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 05- A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE YOU’VE BEEN TO

    click here to show the pic



    LOL, ps, cannot find some other place le ==
    and.... YES IT'S THE ICING ROOM! LOL.
    went there to decorate my cake during my birthday(this year)~~
    LOL, and as this post is kinda super short, i shall post more photos, YAY? ==
    for more pictures... clickie here!















    haish.. not nice right D:
    and see lah, I revealed how I look like le lah T____T
    And there, you see how ugly i am le right... ==
    That's why I alws refused to post my pictures up here mah... x.x

    Labels: