<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 04
    Wednesday, November 3, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 04- A HABIT THAT YOU WISH YOU DIDN’T HAVE

    LOL, I'm posting so many times today ==
    Cos I ytd never post mah, then feel very guilty so yup, decided to post another of the 30 challenges to make up for yesterday haha.
    And err, bad habits uh?
    Hmm? I dont have many bad habits de leh~~ [zi kua]
    JKJKJKJK LAH!
    But hmm... maybe i'm too jumpy and crazy and fan-girly and irritating?
    Or perhaps too stalky? D:
    Idk, I hope nobody gets too annoyed or smt cos of my weird habits ]:
    Seriously, i'm very sorry.. ):
    I also realised that I offend people really often. And whats worse, without even noticing it. -____-
    Yes, yes, I know, I can be crowned BlurQueen le lah! xP

    OOOPS, i realised that I have stated more than one bad habits le lorh .___.
    Cos i wanted to make this post longer mah! :P
    Haish nvm dont care liao, short post 就 short post bah -.-

    Labels: