<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 09, DAY 10, DAY 11
    Friday, November 12, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 09- SOMETHING YOU’RE PROUD OF IN THE PAST FEW DAYS
    &
    DAY 10- SONGS YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY, SAD, BORED, HYPED, MAD
    &
    DAY 11- ANOTHER PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS

    OK. I'm extremely sorry for not posting for very very long le D:
    Haish, so I shall combine 3 challenges tgt yeah? XD
    DAY 09:
    Hmm? PROUD OF UH? Must be that my shooting's improving bah XD Haish, I'm so worried though.. Cos there's some inter-sch competition at the start of December DDD: HOW SAVE ME SOMEONE T____T I'm so gonna flunk it, and I know that ): Well, at least it's not the Nationals yet! LOL :P Besides that, I really have nth else to be proud of le -.- Seriously. Cos my dieting plan failed really terribly (THANKS TO YOU KAI TING) and also, I am gng to be broke very soon .____. LOL i'm so fail XD

    DAY 10:
    I wanted to answer Vocaloid for everything LOL. But haish, this post is seriously gng to be super short if i do so... yeah hahahaha XD
    HAPPY: HAPPY SONGS
    SAD: SAD SONGS D:
    BORED: Songs dont really helps when I'm bored -.- Unless I'm on the train or smt. Blogskinning/Blogging/Spamming myself with animes/Facebooking/Reading helps TONS more LOL. Idk why but yes that's just me XD
    HYPED: I dont listen to songs when I'm hyper.. When I'm hyper(almost everytime -.-), I cnt sit still. I will jump arnd and do a lot of stuffs that make my friends wanna whack my head :D
    MAD: Music is unable to calm me down actually.. OK, YES, ABIT but normally bathing is more helpful to me ^^
    LOL, why am I so lame T___T I just cant seem to entertain you readers enough uh? D: Cos all I say here is crap and more crap. -.-

    DAY 11:
    JUST HOW MANY PICTURES DO YOU NEED MANZ -____- AND WOULD CLASS PHOTO DO? XD

    YUP, this is how retarded we Ferillans are LOL.
    Just in case you are wondering... I AM THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE GONNA KILL YOU ^^ HAPPY GUESSING DEARS :D

    Labels: