<body>
angel(s) thinking of me now :D

miraculous paradise

Hello there alien
Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My blog is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME, screen resolution 1280 x 800. Totally screwed in IE. Remember to leave a tag before leaving alrights? XD Enjoy your time here, yeah? And don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG!! ^^ Navigations are below and quick links are at the side! :D


  • Follow me!
  • Facebook
  • Deviantart
  • View all networks?
  • ENTRIES EXTRAS

    Thankyou Caryn for the layout and Steasy for the basecodes.

    « Newer posts Older posts »
    DAY 03
    Wednesday, November 3, 2010



    (img @ Yesterday's Fate)

    DAY 03- A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS

    EHHH, okok, wait uh, I go find [: *randomly picked some picture from facebook xD*
    Ehh, here you go! ^^ click here to show.



    From left to right:Stephanie, Jing Ting, Yan Ting, Yu Tong, ME, Kai Ting, Felise :3

    LOL, i know i very pro, keep using pictures that i'm not really seen in de 8D
    And you see, once again, I'm blur-est one in the pic .___.
    Anws this was taken in the HTNS range. And the pic consists of mostly seniors de xP

    Labels: